Frequently Asked Questions
We offer free case pick-up utilising local and Australia wide couriers.
- Go Logistics (Sydney Metro only): 10:30 am and 3:30 pm (EST)
- Toll (Australia Wide): 2:15pm (EST)
- For interstate clients we can also use Australia Post Express Post services to ensure next day delivery.
* Please be aware that jobs should be packed and ready for collection. If you require a more urgent service please call and if you are local, we can arrange for our staff to collect the job personally.
All times quoted below are in-lab working days . As all of our work is locally made we are able to offer a fast turnaround time on our products. For clients using Express post services please allow 24 hrs transit time to/from lab.
- Crowns : 5 days
- Post, core & crown: 7 days
- Acrylic dentures: tryin, 3 days or straight to finish, 5 days
- Chrome: 5 days
- Valplast: tryin 3 days or straight to finish, 10 days
- Relines: 1 day
- Repairs and additions: 1-3 days
- Splints: 3-4 days
- Mouthguards: 3 days
- Bleaching kits: 3 days
Our expert technicians are happy to discuss individual cases and can offer advice as to which products/services will achieve the most desirable outcome for both the patient and dentist. Please contact us to discuss a specific case. Our head ceramist Andrew is happy to meet with both dentists and patients to discuss their particular requirements and aesthetic concerns.
Send us a case
Our laboratory is fully equipped to accept both digital and traditional impressions.